Beginning May 17, 2021 (Monday), entry to the IEAS Library will be denied to all individuals who are not affiliated with the IEAS
In response to continued severity of the COVID-19 pandemic in Taiwan, beginning May 17, 2021 (Monday), individuals who are not affiliated with the IEAS will be denied entry to the IEAS Library. Books and materials may be accessed only through closed stacks retrieval service.
1. Suspension of all individuals who are not affiliated with the IEAS from entering the Library (including those holding an Inter-Library card).
2. Borrowing: Colleagues of the IEAS and Academia Sinica who wish to borrow books, please email us at email@example.com, and please include the borrower’s name and affiliation,
number of your Academia Sinica ID card or library card, book’s title, author, call number, and barcode. You will be notified when the books are ready for pickup. The books will remain on
reserve for 1 day and will return to the stacks after the expiry date, and a new request to borrow the books is required. Book pickup service is not available at 12:00~13:30.
3. Returning: The borrowing period will be extended to September 30, 2021.However, if a book is requested by another patron, no extension will be accepted. Please make use of the book drop
when returning books.
4. Periodicals: Researchers in the Division of Humanities and Social Sciences of Academia Sinica may apply for fair use photocopying service via email.
Please send relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. For individuals who are not affiliated with Academia Sinica, please use the Interlibrary Loan System (NDDS) to borrow books and materials, and please avoid visiting the Library.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation amid this COVID-19 prevention period. For questions or suggestions, please contact us by phone at (02) 3789-7214 or by email at email@example.com.
The IEAS Library 2021.05.17