As the collection of personal information involves your privacy rights, in accordance with the provisions of Item 1, Article 8 of the Taiwan Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), we should clearly inform you of the following: (1) the name of the government agency or the non-government agency; (2) purpose of collection; (3) classification of the personal information; (4) time period, area, target and way of the use of personal information; (5) rights of the Party and ways to exercise them as prescribed in Article 3; (6) the influence on his/her rights and interests while the Party chooses not to provide his/her personal information.
1. The name of the government agency or the non-government agency: The Institute of European and American Studies, Academia Sinica.
2. Purpose of collection: The information will be used to reply your message.
3. Classification of the personal information: email address.
4. Time period, area, target and way of the use of personal information: The use of your personal information stays within our institute.
5. Rights of the Party and ways to exercise them: You may contact us to add or correct your information.
6. You may choose whether or not to provide the information, but we may not be able to provide related services if you choose to withhold the information. Thank you for your understanding.
No. 128, Sec. 2, Academia Rd., Nankang, Taipei 115, R.O.C. TEL：886-2-2789-9390 FAX：886-2-2785-1787
©2016, All Rights Reserved | Best Viewed at 1280 x 800 pixels