NewJob Announcement (Assistant Research Fellow or Associate Research Fellow)
The Institute of European and American Studies, Academia Sinica, Taiwan, is seeking applications for tenure-track faculty positions at the Assistant Research Fellow or Associate Research Fellow level, in the areas of European and American Studies, with favorable consideration in the following fields: (1) Politics: U.S.-Taiwan-China Relations, U.S. Government; or (2) Law: U.S. Constitution.
Qualified candidates must have a Ph.D. degree in hand or expect to defend the dissertation prior to 1 August 2019. Interested applicants please submit the following documents:
1. CV (including a complete list of publications), specifying the position for which you wish to apply,
2. research plan in English (for the current and next 5 to 8 years, about 2,000 words),
3. diploma (or proof) and transcript of doctoral degree,
4. dissertation (at least first draft) and representative publications from the last 5 years; subject matters must be related to Europe and the United States (comparative studies acceptable, and the academic journal articles or book chapters must be peer-reviewed),
5. English abstract of dissertation if not written in Chinese or English,
*Please send electronic copies of the aforementioned documents (1-5) to email@example.com
6. 3 letters of recommendation (preferably 1 from the dissertation supervisor) mailed directly by the respective referees to Director Norman Y. Teng.
Submission Deadline: 31 July 2019
Mailing Address: Institute of European and American Studies, Academia Sinica, 128 Academia Road, Section 2, Nankang, Taipei 11529, Taiwan; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel.: +886-2-3789-7207; Fax: +886-2-2785-1787. For information about the Institute of European and American Studies please see our website: www.ea.sinica.edu.tw