Baby FACES 2018: Access and Use Data from the Early Head Start Family and Child Experiences Survey
Join us for a webinar on Nov 04, 2020 at 1:00 PM EST.
The Early Head Start Family and Child Experiences Survey (Baby FACES) is a nationally representative descriptive study of Early Head Start. Using a cross-sectional design, the second cohort of Baby FACES was fielded in the spring of 2018. Baby FACES provides a comprehensive snapshot of Early Head Start in the Administration for Children and Families’ (ACF) Regions I through X with a nationally representative sample of:
• Programs and centers;
• Home visitors;
• Teachers and classrooms; and
• Enrolled families with children birth to three and pregnant women.
These data focus on the processes in the classrooms and home visits that support responsive relationships, including teacher-child relationships, staff-parent relationships, and parent-child relationships. The webinar will provide researchers and analysts with:
• An overview of Early Head Start and Baby FACES;
• Baby FACES 2018 methods;
• Baby FACES 2018 highlights;
• Questions that can be answered and considerations;
• Information about the data files;
• Guidance on accessing the dataset (http://myumi.ch/ZQ87q), including ICPSR’s standard application process and the submission of the signed data use agreement.
Visit https://www.acf.hhs.gov/opre/research/project/early-head-start-family-and-child-experiences-study-baby-faces for more information about the Baby FACES Study methodology, sample, measures, and findings.
Hosts: Child & Family Data Archive at ICPSR, Mathematica, and ACF’s Office of Planning, Research, and Evaluation
For questions, contact archive staff at CFDatafirstname.lastname@example.org.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
View System Requirements