The Libraries of Humanities, Academia Sinica COVID-19 prevention
In response to recent confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in Academia Sinica, starting on March 24, 2020 (Tuesday),
1. Suspension of all individuals who are not affiliated with Academia Sinica from entering the Libraries of Humanities, Academia Sinica (including those holding an Inter-Library card).
2. Colleagues of Academia Sinica who wishes to access books or photocopying materials only through closed stacks retrieval service. Please refer to the table below.
3. Book return: Please make use of the book drop when returning books.
4. When entering the Libraries, please wear your Academia Sinica ID card or library card. Please bring your own mask and wear it at all times while inside the Library, and please fill out a health record form at the front desk.
5. Please cooperate in having your temperature taken before entering. Individuals with temperature above 37.5°C (forehead) or 38°C (ear) are not allowed to enter. Those with symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath are not allowed to enter, and please see a doctor immediately.
6. For individuals who are not affiliated with Academia Sinica, please use the Interlibrary Loan System (NDDS) at https://ndds.stpi.narl.org.tw/index to borrow books and materials, and please avoid visiting the Library.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation amid this coronavirus prevention period.
For questions or suggestions, please contact us by phone at (02) 3789-7214 or by email at email@example.com.
The IEAS Library